WHO WE ARE:
C&G Management (“Cannabis & Glass”) was founded in 2014 and continues to be a leader in the cannabis industry experiencing immense growth year over year.
As a cannabis retailer, we are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers by providing superior service and affordable access to cannabis. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth, collaboration, efficiency, and a focus on customer experience.
C&G Management currently operates three recreational dispensaries (“Cannabis & Glass”) in Spokane County located in North Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Liberty Lake, and is ranked among the top 10% highest grossing retailers in the state of Washington. We have also expanded our operations into a new market in Eastern Oregon.
Our Talent Acquisition/Recruiting team offers a unique, fun and challenging opportunity.
C&G Management is searching for a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Coordinator to join our team!
As a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with the HR Manager.
In your role as Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Coordinator for C&G Management, you'll be the face of the company in interviews and engage with active and passive candidates through a highly engaged sourcing approach.
If you're excited about working in the cannabis industry, we'd love to hear from you. The ideal candidate is a regular consumer of the product.
- Build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Review resumes and conducts pre-interview screens to make recommendations to managers
- Schedule onsite interviews with candidates
- Check employee references and background checks
- Send offer letters to prospective employees and coordinate on-boarding
- Maintain and update JazzHR, our applicant tracking system
- Act as an internal consultant to hiring managers by providing guidance throughout the process
- Provide a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Assist in miscellaneous recruiting projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management or other field
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience, with a focus on a variety of candidates/job orders
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring active/passive candidates
- Prior experience with using an applicant tracking system
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $45,000-85,000 annual DOE
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
- Earned Wage Access offering on-demand portion of wages for hours already worked but not yet paid by employer
- Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
- 50% off all smokeable products